Dear RiverGate Family and Friends,
We are excited to announce we have reopened and you can join us this Sunday, May 10th! This week you can join us for our regular services in our building or online for the 9:00 AM & 10:30 AM services and for our Wednesday evening service at 7:00 PM. Our God reigns and we are beyond excited to see you and worship with you!. Children’s ministry and youth ministry will also resume at this time. Our God reigns and we are beyond excited to see you and worship with you!
For those who are not ready to join us in person, our services will continue to be streamed on our Facebook page (RiverGate Church) and our website. Our RGC KiDs Children’s Ministry will also continue to post resources for their at-home service options on their Facebook pages (RGC KiDs and RGC Nurery & Preschool).
We are so filled with love for each of you. Our hearts have missed you deeply for these last several weeks. It will be such a joy to see you!
Pastors Joel and Linda Budd
- We are asking that everyone practice social distancing. This means that you don’t hug, shake hands, etc. It means you stay 6 ft. from each other. We will have chairs marked in the sanctuary representing this distancing guideline to indicate where we ask you to sit.
- We will be serving communion in factory prepared individual packages. You are welcome to go to the communion table by yourself or with your family, open the package, and take communion. Again, social distancing applies.
- The offering buckets will not be passed. Instead, you will be given an opportunity to walk to the front and place your tithe/offerings in the buckets.
- Coffee will continue to be served in the 9:00 AM service. At this time, it will be served to you by a volunteer instead of everyone helping themselves.
- The tables in the coffee shop, the front doors, and the bathrooms will be sanitized between each service.
- Upon arrival for children’s or youth ministry, the temperature of each student and volunteer will be checked as they apply hand sanitizer before entry. We ask that parents do not enter classrooms. Classrooms will be sanitized between each service. The children’s department will also prepare in-service kits for any parents who wish to have their children remain with them in service, which can be picked at your child’s regular check-in location.